Business Development Executive
Hours of work
31 May 2019
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and driven self-starter to take the lead on making sales of our social value reporting platform, Impact.
Capturing and reporting the diverse range of social and environmental impact activity in organisations – Impact is a way for organisations to monitor their social impact performance just as easily as their financial performance. It’s quicker and more engaging; increasing the amount of activity and removing administrative burden from managers, and improving employee engagement.
You’ll be a critical part of a “growth hacking” team, taking the product from minimum viable product (MVP) to a successful business. Starting from a small base of existing clients including top law firms, housing associations and higher education institutes, you’ll play a crucial role in expanding this portfolio to other businesses in key sectors and diversifying into new ones.
- To generate and qualify strong leads
- Attend exhibitions and conferences to promote Impact
- Networking to promote brand awareness and build relationships with potential clients
- Prepare and attend pitches for potential clients
- Following up existing warm leads in order to increase conversion rate
- Assisting on various marketing campaigns and other marketing activity
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Target driven
- Passionate about sales – ideally with 2 years’ experience within a fast-paced B2B sales environment
- Lead generation experience with a strong conversion rate
- A strong communicator, both verbal and written
- A self-starter, able to motivate themselves in order to hit targets
- Confident in talking to key decision makers, negotiating and closing deals
- A team player
- An understanding of corporate responsibility will be beneficial in this role
- Experience showcasing at exhibitions would be beneficial
Our bright and airy offices are right in the heart of Manchester’s Northern Quarter within easy walking distance of all major train, tram and bus stations. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and give you the choice to work on either a Mac or a PC.
There is other great stuff you will have access to too such as:
- Basic + commission salary structure
- Company pension
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunities to work from home
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays off
- Paid sick, emergency and compassionate leave
- Access to training, materials and the ability to attend conferences and networking events where relevant
- Cycle to work scheme and other salary sacrifice schemes providing tax efficient ways to pay for parking, gym memberships and more…
- Paid volunteering leave
- A staff perks package offering free mobile phone insurance and money off high street and online shopping, technology, motoring, travel, food, experiences and popular attractions
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a startup business based within a larger digital agency, where you’ll help businesses of all sizes demonstrate their social and environmental and help make business more transparent and accountable to the public.
Tell us why you’re up to the challenge.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no recruiters.