£30k - £40k PA depending on experience
Hours of work
31 May 2018
Impact Reporting is a SaaS application that helps people and organisations to capture, report and share social and environmental Impact. This includes activities such as volunteering, fundraising and cycling to work.
Our current team of developers are looking for a new member to keep up with the interesting challenges created from our growing user base. We recently had investment to grow the team and are working with an established client base to scale the business.
You’ll be collaborating with the team, becoming an integral part of growing the technical infrastructure of the product – introducing improvements, new features and working to scale the interface for thousands of new users.
You’ll be working with housing associations, transport companies, universities, charities, legal, construction, healthcare and other national and international organisations.
We work with a sprint => code => retrospective workflow over 2 week periods and keep the units of work within this period.
Who are we looking for
- Experience working with a modern PHP framework such as Laravel or Symfony
- Experience working with or deploying applications to AWS
- An interest in test driven development
- Experience developing API integrations
- Experience writing and optimising SQL queries, specifically for MySQL 5.7+
What you will be doing
- Working with Laravel and Vue.
- Improving performance of Impact.
- Adding new integrations to pull data from services such as Strava, Eventbrite, ect…
- Extend/ rebuild Impacts REST API to improve usability for other developers.
- Learning new technologies to keep the application running quickly
- Working with version control, via Git
What we offer
- A chance to work with a great team of people with a passion for improving social and environmental impact.
- Room to implement your own ideas and changes to the product.
- A permanent position in our Northern Quarter office, with flexible working hours and the freedom to work from home when needed.
- Your choice of system (Mac, Linux, Windows and laptop or desktop).
- Considerable personal training budget each year.
- Fresh fruit baskets and well stocked drinks fridge, great in the summer to enjoy the sun on our roof terrace.
- Paid volunteering days and sick days on top of 25 days + bank holidays each year.
Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Strictly no recruiters.