Impact Reporting is using technology to disrupt the way companies, councils and community groups measure and manage their social impact. Used by clients such as Network Rail, Mailchimp and Parkrun, the online platform makes it easy for the whole business, and supply chain, to record inputs and see and understand the collective outcomes the firm is generating.
Having successfully secured our first round of series A funding in 2018 and achieving stable year on year growth, we are looking for an energetic, ambitious and results orientated person who is ready to take on the challenge of joining a business experiencing high levels of growth.
We are looking for a skilled Social Value Consultant with a killer strategic and analytical edge. You needn’t be a statistician or a researcher but will need to be someone who can take ownership of our clients’ social value, social impact and sustainability strategies, approaches and initiatives, transforming them into an ‘impactable’ solution, helping them to realise and exploit our technology as a tool for success.
This role will be broad in scope and requires someone who is not afraid to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in.
Onboarding New Clients
You will own the critical early phase of the customer lifecycle, onboarding Impact’s new clients by quickly understand their requirements, taking relatively abstract, disparate or unclear briefs and needs, distilling them down into clear goals, objectives and activities and then managing the programme delivery, deployment and implementation of Impact into their organisation, driving them to realise a fast time-to-value from their investment in our platform as efficiently as possible.
As part of the onboarding process, you will also lead on the delivery of tailored virtual and physical (where appropriate) consultation/training events and initiatives, empowering and training our customers to use Impact’s platform and powerful features as efficiently as possible.
- You will also be able to design and continually improve processes and materials that enhance efficiency and customer experience during onboarding.
- You need to be technically sound and used to working with SaaS, being the first point of contact for your assigned accounts and the link between the customer and the developers.
- You will need to be able to answer our customers with confidence and possess the relevant knowledge to back it up when questions are sent your way.
Building and nurturing credible relationships comes naturally to you, from senior staff to end-users. These skills go hand in hand to deliver consistent success for your customers.
As an account manager, you’ll be able to:
- Effectively execute account plans and realise potential opportunities to further the use of Impact and our services within your customers’ organisations.
- Be confident in engaging in dialogue that encourages further social impact and value generation, gathering requirements and reframing as tasks to be completed, leveraging our CRM and other tools along the way to diligently track the implementation and success.
- Actively research, keep on top of and know how to exploit new social value strategies for the good of your clients, successfully leveraging the resources within the team and take leadership to determine the social value strategy and methodology that ensures customer success.
Ongoing Social Value Development
We want to develop you into a social value thought leader and so a keen interest in social value, impact and sustainability is key, with the successful candidate up-to-date with the latest developments in the social value sector. As an emerging sector, developments are fast-paced and so it’s essential you are able to adapt and move quickly to remain on your A-game!
This, plus an innate understanding of your customer’s needs, wants and requirements for social value measurement and reporting, you’ll feed into the further development of our platform and its unique market-leading features.
Once up-to-speed, you’ll also work in collaboration with our marketing team, inputting your knowledge and expertise into content creation – blogs, webinars and video, either for internal client use or external promotion.
As an account manager, you will have involvement in preparing and conducting demos of our platform as well as pitching solutions to new leads and supporting the wider sales team with tender opportunities and proposals as they arise.
You will also be instrumental in supporting the growth of your accounts, identifying growth areas and upsell opportunities whilst working collectively across the organisation towards achieving target revenue goals and increasing MRR and LTV.
You’ll be experienced and confident in planning and facilitating workshops to potential new and existing customers, from initial discovery sessions through to purpose-transformation for both organisations and groups.
Salary is £25-£35,000 DOE. You will be joining an exciting tech business at a pivotal moment in our growth. In addition to this, you will also receive a comprehensive benefits package:
- Flexible working hours. We are a remote-first organisation.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid sick, emergency and compassionate leave
- Company pension
- Paid volunteering leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Access to training, materials and the ability to attend conferences and networking events where relevant
- A staff perks package offering money-off the high street and online shopping, technology, motoring, travel, food, experiences and popular attractions.
- Cycle to work scheme and other salary sacrifice schemes providing tax-efficient ways to pay for parking, gym memberships and more…