Better Impact measurement starts here
Create and maintain a better impact with the all-in-one social value, social impact and sustainability measurement platform. Plans start from just £500
Find the plan for your organisation
IMPACT FOR NON-PROFIT
Specially designed for NPO’s and charities who want a more accurate and reliable way to track their purpose-led initiatives, like:
- Pre-deployment workshop to define conversions covering social and environmental outcomes.
- Automatic alignment with the UN SDGs to elevate the credibility of your data.
- Ensures compliance with the Social Value Act 2012 and ISO Accreditation Standards.
- Real-time data logging that provides a true reflection of your sustainability and social value.
- Hassle-free End-to-End Onboarding and configuration to begin reporting immediately.
IMPACT FOR BUSINESS
For organisations who already conduct social impact/sustainability measurement but want a better way of accounting for outcomes, like:
- Complete End-to-End Onboarding and configuration to match your needs.
- Pre-deployment workshop to define and integrate your goals, activities and conversions.
- Integration with any existing social value/sustainability frameworks in use.
- Regular support and check-ins from our expert strategists to optimise your data reporting.
- API for real-time data ingest and aggregation from your existing apps and software.
IMPACT FOR ENTERPRISE
For developed organisations with unique reporting criteria or who require bespoke functionality and service agreements, like:
Everything in Impact For Business, plus:
- Legacy data migration from spreadsheets or existing reporting solutions
- Priority support from a dedicated customer success manager
- Advanced API connectors to integrate with proprietary software and services.
- Bespoke functionality and customisation options with early access to new features.
- Enterprise-grade access control with Single-Sign-On/SAML/AD support.
Setup & Onboarding
We’re here for everyone. All our packages include end-to-end onboarding for any organisation – whether you’re fresh on the data scene or already have a list of complex sustainability reporting demands. We can get you up and running with an in-person set-up experience tailored to your needs.
A team of analysts at your fingertips!
Crunching time, improving data use, and expanding efficiency are just a fraction of the things our expert analysts can help you with – all included in your subscription.
Monitoring and evaluation frameworks done for you
We’ll work with you to identify and then implement the correct measures, conversions, and monitoring frameworks for your activities, goals, initiatives and projects.
Effortless data migration
We know our platform best having onboarded hundreds of organisations like yours. Let us take your existing data-set and import it into Impact so you can get back to doing what you do best without having to even think about spreadsheet error codes.
Renovate existing strategies
Together we’ll review the internal processes and strategies that drive the impact generation at your organisation, identifying the best ways in which Impact can drive better performance now and in the future.
What frameworks can I use with Impact?
Impact can be easily configured to utilise most sustainability and social value frameworks in a matter of minutes. However, some proprietary, sector-specific frameworks may require you to obtain a licence first in order to use their measures and conversions.
Do I have to sign a contract?
The majority of our customers commit to bi/annual billing since we’ve found this gives you enough time to see a noticeable difference within all areas of your organisation. However, if you’re just testing the waters or are specifically using Impact for a short-term project, you can also pay monthly.
Are there any setup fees?
In short, no, there are no hidden charges or setup fees on any of our packages. We do, however, have a range of professional services available if you need any advice or assistance that goes beyond any services provided within your package. Speak to your success manager for more information.
How do you keep my data safe?
We take data security extremely seriously. Impact instances are hosted on a private AWS network, ringfenced from the public internet with strict access controls. The software itself has been built from the ground up with OWASP recommendations in mind and regularly assessed for compliance by Sec-1. More info can be found here.
What types of payment do you accept?
We prefer to take payment by Purchase Order/Bank Transfer to align better with your purchase process. However, we can also accept all major credit/debit and charge cards including Visa, Mastercard and American Express, in which case these payments are processed by our merchant partner Stripe.
Are there any overage fees?
Not directly – but Impact is designed to scale as your sustainability reporting process gets more complex or when you require more users or advanced features. This means purchasing the right package to match your needs. So, whilst we don’t charge ‘overage fees’, as your requirements grow, you should expect your platform costs to also increase over time.
The hub for your impact measurement & reporting!
Bring your corporate responsibility into the 21st century. Remove siloed working and disorganised spreadsheets of data, instead use Impact create a unified, joined-up approach across your whole organisation that saves you time, makes you look good and cuts reporting busywork!