Impact Reporting is using technology to disrupt the way companies, councils and community groups measure and manage their social impact. Used by clients such as Network Rail, Mailchimp and Parkrun, the online platform makes it easy for the whole business, and supply chain, to record inputs and see and understand the collective outcomes the firm is generating.
Having successfully secured our first round of Series A funding in 2018 and achieving stable year on year growth, we’re now looking for a leader to develop and articulate a compelling vision, unite the team behind this plan and lead the business into further growth and impact in the social impact measurement space.
The successful applicant will have developed a base of expertise, a wide network, and a public profile in the social impact or social value space. They will provide the expertise we need to continue to shape the product, and the networks to help our team expand our offering into new markets.
Desirable Track Record
- Existing reputation and profile in CSR/Social Impact space
- Networks in CSR / Social Impact space
- Knowledge of social impact/value measurement methods
- Outlining a vision, setting a strategy and executing a plan…
- …to grow the company, creating more sales revenue
- …to grow the impact of the product in the market
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- People management & team-building skills
- Building relationships, uniting people behind a vision
- People management (listening, directing, developing, coaching)
Who is the ideal Candidate?
- Interest and knowledge of social value and social impact, and how it is measured
- Practical experience of designing and implementing social impact/value strategies and/or measurement plans
- Hungry to succeed, Entrepreneurial spirit
- Results-driven; able to both optimise and bring new ideas to achieve goals
- Confident, personable, friendly
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills
- Decisive, energetic and hardworking
- Quickly builds relationships based on trust
- Working with the team, lead on the creation of a new strategy for the business
- Ensure the continued growth of the organisation by working with Sales and Marketing to increase sales
- Generating new business opportunities through networks and thought leadership
- Management of the Impact team
- Engaging with firms from a range of sectors to generate new opportunities
- Assist the Head of Sales with enquiry handling, proposal development and industry insights
- Assist the Marketing Manager with the development of campaigns, thought leadership, and industry insights
- Delivering online presentations and consultation workshops
- Working with colleagues to ensure a high quality of service is delivered to our clients so that they retain their contract with us
Salary is DOE and includes a performance-related bonus of up to 10%, plus share options. You will be joining an exciting tech business at a pivotal moment in our growth and as CEO, will be entitled to share options under our EMI Share Option scheme
In addition, you will receive:
- Flexible working hours. We are a remote-first organisation.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Paid sick, emergency and compassionate leave
- Company pension
- Paid volunteering leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Eye care vouchers
- Access to training, materials and the ability to attend conferences and networking events where relevant
- A staff perks package offering money-off the high street and online shopping, technology, motoring, travel, food, experiences and popular attractions.
- Cycle to work scheme and other salary sacrifice schemes providing tax-efficient ways to pay for parking, gym memberships and more…